What’s in it for You?
We’re growing very quickly and need people excited about growing skills. So, if you’re ready to push your comfort level, learn something new every day, and be part of tomorrow’s energy source, join the fun. We make an offer, of course:
- Competitive Pay and Incentives
- Opportunities for Self-development and Career Progression
- Health Benefit
- Many More Benefits
- Layout, assembly, and installation of the solar array and mounting hardware
- Assist with electrical wiring of energy products
- Prepare and clean up the job site
- Provide exceptional customer service to every customer throughout the installation process
- Additional duties may be required as needed
- 1 year of roof work experience
- General construction/framing experience is a plus
- Electrical experience is a plus
- 1 year of working at heights, including on rooftops, climbing ladders and stairs, and performing repetitious duties such as lifting, bending, and standing for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 100 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday
- Ability to work in harsh environments such as extreme hot and cold, crawl spaces, roofs, extreme heights.
- Ability to safely handle and maintain basic hand and power tools used for installation
- Excellent communication skills and a professional demeanor
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- Must be available 10% of the time
- Must be able to handle a 40-hour workweek with overtime.
- Confidentially climb up 40’ ladder.
- Navigate roofs up to 12:12 pitch
$40,000 - 80,000 yearly
About Right Now Air & Solar
President and C.E.O. John Neuman started his heating and air conditioning career after graduating from Utica High School in Michigan. Shortly after graduating, he met his wife of 23 years and moved to sunny California. He was hired on with a local Solano based heating and air conditioning company and worked his way up to general manager. After 12 years of dedicated service, he found the company unwilling to adapt or change and had lost the values of customer service. At that time, John devoted himself to building more than just a heating and air conditioning company. As his personal guarantee, John invites you to call him on his personal mobile number 707-447-3063 for any reason, positive or negative, as your feedback is always important.